We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers!
Need a change of pace? Tired of just being a number? Or maybe you want somewhere where you can grow and improve your skills. Come work for a family owned local business and be part of a team that appreciates your hard work and dedication!
Our Class A CDL Drivers safely and efficiently operates dump trucks, transfer trucks, and transport trucks. You must be able to safely connect and disconnect trailers and haul materials to and from job sites. This position may also require a driver to safely and efficiently back up and feed a paving machine in a congested construction environment.
To excel at this position:
- You should have a thorough knowledge of operating dump trucks, transfer trucks, and transport trucks.
- Be able to safely back up dump trucks and trailers
- Safely connect and disconnect large trailers.
- Able to accurately follow verbal and written instructions from managers and co-workers.
- Have good problem-Solving Skills
- Have a good down to earth attitude
- Be safety minded
- Have basic math and computer skills
- Have a valid Class A CDL with a good driving record
- Be able to pass a drug test.
Position: Full Time starting March 1st, 2019 or sooner
Pay: We offer competitive pay and benefits
We are willing to train the right individuals. Applications can be picked up at our office at 4850 Henry St., Boise Idaho to fill out an application, call us at 332-7000, fax your resume to 562-0853 or email your resume to email@example.com
PSI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other status protected by state or local law, and provides equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for qualified individuals.